Saturday 26 August 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Colour Challenge

Hello again,

I was intrigued by CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week - a colour challenge featuring kraft and white. I don't think I've ever made a card just using these colours before:






The blooms are from Pretty Posies and after embossing, I quickly covered them with white glitter so they're really sparkly in IRL. It so annoys me when you can't see the sparkly bits in a photo!  I wanted to soften the background a little so I covered it with a panel of vellum to match the leaves.  The white panel has also been stamped with Zigs and Zags (now retired) in a very pale kraft coloured ink.  

Here's a photo with the light shining on it to show the glitter: 



Actually you can barely see it in that photo either...I give up!

Thanks for calling by!

Claire x




4 comments:

  1. I see the shimmer on both photo's, Claire ... and it's gorgeous ... way to glam up that delicious kraft and white combo! The vellum is fabulous with it ... so soft, dreamy and delicate! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect take of our CAS-ual Fridays challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! The Pretty Posies are gorgeous in kraft and white. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the touch of vellum in it. Thanks for joining us at CASual Fridays challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!