Friday 9 September 2016

CFC# 156 - Dimension and Bling

Good afternoon folks!

The last challenge went by in the blink of an eye and it's now time for a brand new one over at CAS-ual Fridays. This week we'd like you to bling it up a little:








I must have been in a Christmassy kind of mood and reached for Snowflake Greetings for my card. Who doesn't like a bit of bling and sparkle at Christmas? The larger snowflakes in this set are the perfect size for a three quarter inch circle die so I stamped a selection of flakes in a variety of Christmas colours and added a sparkly gem to the centre of each.  For some dimension I popped up alternate circles using dimensional tape. It's such an easy way to add a little detail to a card, whilst keeping it clean and simple. 

So now it's your turn to add some sparkle - share your project and you could be in with a chance of winning a $25.00 gift certificate for the store.  Use CAS-ual Fridays Stamps/Dies as your main focus and you could double it to $50.00!





I'm also popping my card over to the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge which is all about stamped images this week.

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x




2 comments:

  1. Crisp and fresh and gorgeous, Claire ... with just a hint of shimmery shine ... just as lovely snowflakes should be! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I really like this design Claire. I have this snowflake set but not the circle die, so may need to adapt it in some way...will have to think on it, thanks for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!