Tuesday 5 July 2016

MY Favourite Things Sketch Challenge

G'day!

There's a sweet sketch over at My Favourite Things which inspired me to ink up one of my new sets - Adorable Elephants:






The Blueprints 24 dies were perfect for this sketch so I used those for the die cuts. I inked up a cloudy sky background and sun, added a strip of grass using the label die with a scrap of patterned paper and then did nothing but stamp and colour. We're at nanny and poppy's at the moment so my craft supplies are a little limited but who needs embellishments when you have stamps and ink?

Have a fabulous week!

Claire x

1 comment:

  1. What a cute scene, Claire ... your colouring on that sweet ellie is brilliant ... he doesn't need any embellishing, he's gorgeous as is! Enjoy your time away! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!