Wednesday 6 July 2016

Mojo Monday 455

Hello again!

It's contest week over at Mojo Monday and as soon as I saw the sketch I had an idea based on my previous card:








I can't get enough of these sweet MFT elephants - as with the other card I sponged a sky background and then added a Memory Box sunburst in the corner.  It looked a bit unfinished surrounded by white so I framed the little scene with a kraft border.  It's quite a difficult sketch I think but I'm really happy how it turned out!

Thanks for popping by!

Claire x





3 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious image and card!! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous little cutie, Claire ... such a sweet scene for your adorable ellie ... love that die cut 'sunshine' ... what a delicious die! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!