Thursday 31 March 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch #165

Hello!

If you're getting a sense of deja vu, I've already posted here today for the latest Less is More challenge. Since the colours were already out I whipped up a little card for the latest CAS(E) This Sketch too:







I think the only thing that's more difficult than cards for teenagers is cards for teenage boys!  I have absolutely nothing in my stash suitable for my godson who turns 18 next week so I inked up a bokeh background, added some twine and a sentiment and that's about it.  I wish I'd made a brighter background but then again it is for a male...

That's all folks - no really, it is!

Claire x

5 comments:

  1. The background is perfect, love this card Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute. I LOVE the background. Great take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Lovely! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and love that technique hav'nt tried it yet but am inspired to do so by your beautiful card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!