Tuesday 17 March 2015

MFT Wednesday Sketch

 Morning all!

In my jaunt around blogland this week I kept seeing this fantastic sketch for the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge:






I knew this MFT Dienamics die would be perfect for the sketch - I sponged some Distress Inks on some card stock and die cut the sentiment, then added some Glossy Accents to make it shine.  I did the same for the arrow, then added some washi and enamel dots - it all came together very quickly...love that!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x



6 comments:

  1. STUNNING!!!! Really what else can I say....I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and graphic! I love the ombre inking on the sentiment die and the glossy accents just amp it up! So glad you played along at MFT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so eye-catching and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Claire ... those gorgeous vibrant colours really pop against the black ... stunning! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A. Dore. THIS!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete
  6. A. Dore. THIS!

    Susan R. Opel, Creative Ambassador for My Favorite Things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!