Tuesday 9 December 2014

Colour Q #271

Evening all!

So another week has whizzed by - the overseas Christmas shopping is done and the Christmas cards have gone out.  Not much time for card making unfortunately and I feel this week's effort is a little lame to say the least!







Thank goodness for sketch challenges - sometimes I'm not sure how I could do without them.  They give me just enough kick up the backside to get a card done when time is tight! This week I used the latest fun sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch.  I made a frame with a couple of Nestability dies, inked it with some distress inks and added a sprinkling of W Plus 9 hearts, together with the cute little birdie from Hero Arts.

Go and check out the rest of the DT's gorgeous creations won't you?  Lots of inspiration to whet the crafty taste buds before Christmas!

Thanks for popping by,

Claire x

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cute birdie peeping through the frame Claire!
    Great use of our sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cute & fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is so adorable card! Love the cute birdie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could this little guy possibly be lame, Claire ... he's cute and colourful and so fun ... and I love his glossy eyes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Ha - there is absolutely nothing lame about this! The little hearts floating above the birdie are priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!