Sunday 9 November 2014

Mojo Monday #370

G'day bloggers!

How's your weekend going? The kidlets have just spent most of the day in beautiful sunshine playing on the banks of the local river.  I really wish they could appreciate how lucky they are to live in Australia...I keep explaining that my English childhood was very different and outdoor play was rather constrained by the copious amount of rain!







I managed to get a quick card done using the sketch from Mojo Monday,  simply because I had some bits and pieces left over from a previous challenge.  I wanted to break out the Asian Gardens Additions set from Waltzingmouse which I've had for a couple of months and hadn't yet inked up.  Can you spot the PTI stamp too?  I noticed that the chain from PTI's Men of Life set was the perfect size to use as a hanging cord for the lanterns.  The beautiful dragonfly paper is a strip of Japanese yuzen paper and I've gold embossed the background from the original Asian Gardens set.

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Claire x



2 comments:

  1. Oh the joy of lots of sunshine ... we get lots too! This is gorgeous, Claire ... the red and navy with the gold is so elegant ... love that gold embossed pattern! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!