Tuesday 26 August 2014

Evening all!

Check out the new Colour Q palette!  It makes me think of the Old West for some reason...in fact that belt kind of reminds me of a snake...not sure if I'd want it around my waist....






I've been promising my next door neighbour that I would make him a fishing themed card for his birthday - I'm ashamed to say that I promised him 12 months ago and I've only just got around to it...how bad is that?!  I'm also ashamed to say that I've had this Stamp in Style set for over a year and haven't used most of it.  It's a fabulous masculine set but I always seem to use the golf bag, rather than the fishy bits!  When I saw this week's colours, I knew they would be perfect for this set.

I used SU markers and an aqua painter to colour in the image - such an easy way to 'watercolour'  - the sentiment is from PTI..the perfect masculine font I reckon!

Check out the rest of the DT's project too - you'll be so glad you did!

Thanks for popping over,

Claire x






3 comments:

  1. It's fabulous!
    Love the fishing images...
    and so will your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay...you finally made it and Yay you used a NBUS ! It's a fun fishing card and great way to use
    all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True art can't be rushed! Your neighbor should be pleased as punch that he got an original Claire design. Who knows it could be worth millions some day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - they really make my day!